ooh this is sooo cool! honestly caddy you have the best fashion taste ever
thank you so much bb! the dress is slightly shorter than I thought it would be, but definitely still perfect for the summer! ;)
asked: florence and the machine - never let me go
vomit | meh | okay | good | great | flawless | perfect in every way | omg i can’t
asked: tamaris (i saw the label on the box underneath the shoes) have such great ankle boots (and shoes in general); i bought a pair last fall and they're my favourite fall/winter shoes :D
yay! glad to hear the quality’s okay, I really can’t pick when it comes to fall shoes because each and every pair is freakin’ brilliant and original and well I wish I was rich…. xD
lestreep replied to your post: lestreep replied to your post:…
*hugs you* have you maybe considered working for a year and then trying to apply again? or maybe saving money to go abroad? it might be better than going into something that can’t get you where you want to go later in life…
I got into Medical University of Bialystok but I don’t know anyone there and it’s 5 hours long train ride from where I live and ugh…. At least I will study what I want but no UK Erasmus connections is making studying there hopeless :<
If I can’t go to UK, I would like to go to Norway or France but I know neither Norwegian nor French xd
lestreep replied to your post: http://www.umb.edu.pl/s,4279/Uczelnie_partnerskie …
can you go there for like 2 semesters or something and then transfer to another country?
I can go on Erasmus for a year or half a year during all my education in a university. I thought of transferring to another University in UK but my parents wouldn’t afford that so I have to study in Poland. Erasmus is my only chance to go abroad.
asked: i really like your theme! the colours are perfect!
thank you bb! so glad to hear that, I thought of customizing them into more purple-ish once I have time actually! :)
77. fortunately nope, but I don’t cook a lot so never had many opportunities to do so.
83. nope, I generally try to take good care of my things, the expensive ones the most.
96. yes! I’ve done bunch of events like that. I helped with children’s day for kids from an orphanage and next year for disabled kids. I took part in those gathering food events in supermarkets before Christmas and Easter and I can also remember taking part in a happening which main goal was collecting money to help a girl with bone cancer….
asked: your post about auctions on ebay just made me realize the bitter truth that i can't possibly move all my stuff to germany with only 20kg of luggage in the plane.... that's gonna be fun; maybe i should do something similar....
sort of what I meant! :)
* I’m wearing pjs right now since I’ve already taken a shower and all, not heading to bed yet. Going to stay up until 12am to wish myself happy bday.
* My favourite quote would be “You know how subatomic particles don’t obey physical laws? They act according to chance, chaos, coincidence. They run into each other in the middle of the universe somewhere, and bang! Energy! That’s the great thing about the universe. It’s unpredictable. That’s why it’s so much fun.” I truly believe this is just the way it is. It’s by Tony from Skins :)
* Black, Cream, Blue,…. I love all the colours tbqh :)
* I would love to visit Paris again. And maybe live there one day.
asked: CONGRATS ON GETTING IN SWEETIE!!! You deserve it!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH HUN <3333
asked: hey sweetie! i was wondering if you got your exam results? maybe you made a post about it and i missed it, but i got mine today and remembered how you weren't sure if you had done well enough on your exams...
I’m getting my results June 30th - I am still sure I failed the last one (not failed as in didn’t pass, but I need a result of about 80% and I’m sure I didn’t do that well). So I’m still waiting and it’s killing me.
asked: oh, you're back to lehastings? i remember you had it when i first followed you ^^
for now yes, indeed! it was lovely being harmons but this url was definitely something that I missed! :)
asked: Btw, your icon - how awesome are the colours?!?!?! !!!! :D
Gradient Map is always a good choice. Thank you bb! <3
lestreep replied to your post: lestreep replied to your post: anyone knows where…
definitely adding him to the to-red-list (which is so ridiculously long that i will need 3 lives to read through all of it XD); thank you! ^^
I know right? I just keep finding new books I’d love to read and I just add and add more of them to my list. If it wasn’t for RAK, I wouldn’t have got a chance to read all of them because most of the time I would reconsider twice buying myself new books when I still have some to read on the shelves in my house. It’s weird to explain, I just have my reading moments, I guess.